What this e-book will teach you…
How to conquer mental habits that make you miserable.
It shares the following three tips:
- How to set an intent and goals that match it
- How to become aware of the thoughts and feelings that compete with that intent
- How to return to that intent consciously
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Roux is a Clinical Pastoral Therapist, Life Coach & Spiritual Teacher with over 20 years experience, based in Muizenberg, South Africa. His academic qualifications include a Masters Degree in Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) from the University of Stellenbosch. Clinical pastoral education (CPE) is a method of training clergy through practical experience in hospitals, retirement villages and mental health institutions. This involved 100 hours of supervision and many hours of practice while studying the academic and theoretical underpinnings of the practice.
- The Coach Certification Training Program of Master Coach University in San Deigo (USA)
- Passed the New Insights Life Coach Training Program, which includes 70 hours of Coaching Skills Training, with distinction
- Uncommon Knowledge Training Course: “How to Lift Depression Fast”
- Human Gives College Online Course: “Understanding Anxiety – and managing without drugs”