Who should request a breakthrough conversation?
You should request a breakthrough conversation if you wish:
- to get breakthrough in a specific area of your life
- reach a specific goal in your life;
- to be come clear on what you exactly want from life
- to get to know your purpose in life
How do I request a breakthrough coaching conversation with Roux?
You can do so in two ways:
(1) Book a 60 Minute Complimentary ONLINE Breakthrough Conversation – please note this is NOT in person, but virtually;
(2) Book a 60 Minute 50% Discounted FACE-TO-FACE Breakthrough Conversation (either in Muizenberg, CT or Belville, CT)
What is life coaching?
Life coaching is a purposeful conversation that inspires you to create your best life. We have conversations all the time (unless you are a hermit in a cave). We can use our conversation time in many ways. We can use it to pass the time or to get along with people. We can also use it to become clear about our thoughts, to resolve problems, to reach agreements and to commit to action.
When you engage in a purposeful life coaching conversation with me I will help you to do the latter. We may look at:
- the needs and motivations behind your actions;
- beliefs that stop you from taking certain actions;
- what your options are;
- what the best route would be to get the best results;
- how to maintain your motivation
I promise you that this conversation will leave you refreshed, inspired and ready for action. I have witnessed this in my clients time and time again. Life coaching is more than inspiring you to live the life you want; it’s even better than that. Sometimes your best experience of life comes from facing up to living through the parts that you really don’t want and understanding the lessons within them. A coaching conversation help you to identify how to live your very best life, the one that taps into all your potential and strengthens you.
You already have everything you need to get started on the process of changing your life. The gifts that you may discover in a coaching conversation is ones that you already have. They are:
- You are unique and no one but you is so well equipped to create the life you want.
- You are infinitely resourceful
- You have choices and freedom
There are plenty of places that offer solutions to life’s challenges. You can attend a training course and come away with practical options. You can read a great book and be inspired. You can talk to wise friends and get guidance. You can find a role model and kick-start your motivation. These options are highly effective in their own ways, but they do have drawbacks. In order for any or all these strategies really to work, you have to do two things.
- First, you have to make those options, inspiration, guidance and motivation your own.
- Then you have to commit to carrying out the plan of action, even when you motivation wavers.
Be honest. How many times have you made a commitment to change and found that, sooner or later, the resolve that you had at the start has deserted you? It is a this wavering point that the coaching conversation comes into play to strengthen your resolve.
At the end of the coaching conversation you come away with an action plan that you are genuinely excited about and can’t wait to start.